|Volunteerism & Giving|
The Marshall Area YMCA counts on the community for it's support through time and monetary donations. Through our Annual Support Campaign, YPartners, funds are raised to help support Financial Assistance for membership, summer camp, and after school programming. All donations raised stay in the Marshall community to help kids and familiies in our area.
If you would like to donate to our YPartners campaign, you may stop in at the YMCA or click on the Donate link to the left. Thank you for your support.
Volunteers of the Y:
· Lead our Boards of Directors and committees
· Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
· Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
· Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
· Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
· Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community
· Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Take an active role in strengthening your community.
CHILD WATCH HOURS